First is a giant thank you too aisha,
I think is her address. Ill edit if not. She’s nominated me for another blogger award. She has been with me for every step of my journey that I’ve shared. Always supportive and reminding me of where I was standing when I needed to be reminded. She is my friend. I feel very lucky to share ideas with her.
1. Display the award logo on your blog. ( i can’t from my phone)
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (Done)
3. State 7 things about yourself. (This will be interesting)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and link to them. (Well I don’t know 15 bloggers)
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and requirements.
Alrighty well 7 things about me:
1. I’m seriously getting into forming poly relationships. They hold a lot of potential for me.
2. I was married at 18. Divorced at 25.
3. I am 5’9 without my signature heels.
4. I’ve only recently started to LOVE my body.
5. I’m an artist: paint, charcoal, words.
6. I have over 3 dozen published writings.
7. I played violin for a very long time.
And there you go. 7 things. Ill update the post from my computer tomorrow to add the photo.
I want to do something I’ve never done before. For those of you reading, leave a question in the comment, if you so choose. It can be anonymous, I will answer honestly. If I feel my honest answer is too much to confess publicly well …. maybe ill grow the courage to answer anyway.
I’ve been heavily exploring the poly-amorous side of myself. Of course all of the cons come to mind first. Then the pros follow up quickly. We will see where this journey takes us.
For tonight im sending you all loads of love. 1. For the mad recognition you have given me in the past few days. 2. Because you deserve to get it from somewhere. So it might as well be me.